Wednesday 23 June 2010

First date of the summer

Following 2/3 more "phone dates", each over 20 minutes I finally had a real date with Mr Garden and... I shouldn't have let the phone chat past the 10 minutes. He is sweet but... he looks older than his picture, I can get over that, he is just not my type. Too shy, not enough "Humpf" for me.
We went to a nice'ish pub (let's be fair, there isn't much potential, pub wise, around where I live). We both had soft drinks and, mainly, I spoke. I tried to prod him to tell me more about himself but he remain silence most of the time. And, yes, I filled in the gaps.
Oh well, at least it was good practice for my next date, hopefully next week, with an ex US army pilot, Mr Top Gun? I just have to hope that he is taller than the original Mr Top Gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment