Thursday 18 November 2010

A man and his dogs

I feel horrible! Today I have received an invitation to answer a questionnaire on Match. As usual, I looked up the man's profile. As usual, I started with his pictures, I'm not vain, but the truth is if I find him really unattractive there is little chance of it working out. I then read is profile, regardless of the pictures. This guy is not ugly, just a bit on the heavy side and so I am not 100% sure about him. As I read his profile I see something that really grabs my attention. He has a business looking after pets. As it happens I decided at the beginning of the year that I wanted to retrain as an animal behaviourist and I need all the contacts I can get for this massive career change.
Is it bad that I want to answer his e-mail just so that I can add him to my network? 

No comments:

Post a Comment