I was made redundant at the end of last month, I made the most of it and took the Eurostar to France to go and visit friends and family. I suddenly realised that I had more fan than I expected as my best friend's husband started telling me that I was being a bit harsh with some of my dates. Ouch!
They met on the internet about 7 years ago and have since got married and have two beautiful little girls. I therefore feel that they are well placed to comment on my little dating experiment. But I sure didn't expect to find such an avid reader in her husband. It was surreal to hear them debating about some of my posts whilst we all tried to warm up by the cosy fire in the family home watching the snow slowly covering the garden. My friend's "Jolie Maman" even got in on the dating debate. It was interesting to have their feedback and to hear their stories as even Jolie Maman had some interesting on line dating experiences. Apparently I am not the only one to have man lying about their age, but usually not by 15 years!
All those discussion helped me decide what I want for Christmas.
I have been a (relatively) good girl this year and I would like to ask you the following for Christmas:
A few dates each month with seemingly "normal" men:
- preferably aged between 28 and 40,
- who are not already married, engaged or otherwise taken,
- who earn a decent living and can manage their own money, not drink it in the pub or spend it on console games and/or prostitutes,
- who are not dependent on drugs/ alcohol / mummy,
- who can make me laugh and treat me like a princess without being gay (I already have friends like that)
Thank you in advance Santa.
PS: If one of them could be The One too that would be great. Merci!