Wednesday 7 April 2010

French connection

I finally had a date, with one of the two French guys who have contacted me, the younger one.

As I picked up my phone to check the time, and see if he had called me, it rang. It was him, Mr Frenchy.
I just wish that I wasn't such a cheap date. After half a glass of wine I was feeling very tipsy and a few slip of the tongue turned me bright red... Oh boy...
Well he was quite cute, beautiful eyes, nice smile but a bit/very aloof. He kept checking his phone then told me he would have to leave soon as he had to go and watch the game with his boss. But he did say whilst we were at the station that, now he knew where to find me we should go for a drink again sometimes. Talk about mix message.
Next date, Friday with the French Chef, Mr Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment