Tuesday 23 February 2010

Quick update

I have been abroad for a few days and so not really in a position to update this blog. Obviously I kept on going with the Rules whilst away. I kept checking my e-mails and only answered them after 24 hours. I also waited a couple of hours before answering texts.

And did I get texts... mainly from one Mr TDH. I have now confirmed that the previous texts that I thought were from him, were indeed from him (Thanks God for that!). I even have confirmation of his name and... a date! Well, TBC by Thursday.

I have also managed to confirm a date with Mr China and one with Mr SpeedD.

I have no doubt that Mr Essex will be on the phone too soon, he seemed keen.

Mr England is also trying to arrange a date with me whilst Mr Turkey has gone cold (excuse the punt). As a good Rules girl, I have not chased him or Mr Dancer, who too has made a vanishing act on me.

Whilst I was away I managed to finish The Rules for Online dating and even managed to read another relationship book “He's just not that into you” which, funnily enough, backed quite a few of The Rules principles, “He's just not that into you if he doesn't ask you out”... sounds familiar? Or this one which fit more to Mr Turkey and Mr Dancer “He's just not that into you if he disappears on you”. So you know what? If they don't like me that much it's fine, all taste are in nature. No offence taken and... Next!

I feel that more than just the Rules, those books have brought me more self-esteem. They have also helped me realise that my relationships with certain of my dates were nothing more than cul-de-sac. This allows me to move on to, hopefully, more rewarding relationships and maybe a step closer to meeting Mr Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment