Sunday 1 August 2010

English men can't dance

We had decided many years ago with my best friend that English men couldn't dance and therefore could never be marriage potential. We had signed a verbal pack that our husband would be latino. After all, everybody knows that latinos are the best and sexiest dancers in the world. I mean, who can wrap you in their arms in one swift movement at the cue of a note, only to then send you away and catch you just in time by the tip of your fingers to bring you back so close to them that the only reason you have not yet have intercourse are the clothes you are wearing.
My friend broke that promise many years ago and decided to marry an Englishman. As expected he cannot dance to save his life but the way he loves her sure makes up for his lack of arms/torso/hips/feet coordination.
I am thankful that she broke the promise first as I have discovered that latinos are not all they are cracked up to be...
Don't get me wrong, I am still hoping to meet someone who likes dancing as much as I do. With that in mind, and the fact that most women love a man in uniform, and I count myself as one of those women, I thought that this video would be a major turn on... It just shows how wrong I can be!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment