Sunday 28 March 2010

Giving it another push?

Of course, I do mean that in the pure Rules sense!

I am considering joining another dating website as I feel that on the current one things have taken a serious nose dive. I just don't seem to be getting:

a) the number of contacts I used too

b) the quality (look wise) of contacts

So, as per The Rules, I am thinking of investigating new possibilities. I had already registered with another site but did not pay to join. Now I feel that it might be time to take the next step.

In the mean time I have been going out and was out in my sexy shoes and dress on Saturday night. I still followed the Rules and mingled, did not stay too long with any potential suitor even if I may have liked one or two, or noticed they liked me. No one asked for my number and I did not ask for anyone's.

But it is getting harder. So far I have been good and followed the Rules, but the temptation to go back to my old self often re-surface on a more and more regular basis. And I wonder whether I should just allow myself one kiss with a man I find cute, as long as I know it won't go any further. Or maybe I could just call on one of my ex for a bit of "je ne sais quoi". I am sure he would be pleased to oblige.

Somehow I have the feeling that as satisfying as this would be, it would only be a short lived reward and would only leave me with a bad after taste...

So, at least for now, I will try to remain a good girl, a Rules girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment