Tuesday 16 March 2010

Not enough dates and too much time to think...

And I have been thinking quite a bit. About my dates so far and about what my philosophic friend has been telling me.

As much as I have enjoyed my dates with Mr SA I have felt a spark there. It feels more like I am in a comfort zone. He is a gentleman. He is nice. You wouldn't turn around if you crossed him the street but he is pleasant looking. He says the right things (he wants to settle down and have kids). We even have a few interests in common (he likes long walks and good food). And he wants a dog too.

But is that enough? Did I set myself to follow the Rules to settle for someone who doesn't ignate my flame?

With that in mind I am not sure whether I should confirm our next date for Friday. The longer I keep it going the more awkward the whole thing might become and I am not good at dealing with awkward situations.

Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment