Sunday 7 March 2010

Update on Mr TDH

As the followers would know Mr TDH was off on a one month trip to Thailand. He didn't call me, that would have just been too good. However before he boarded his plane he sent me the following text:

"Ok. goodbye angel. Have a great month, and be good. Have really enjoyed chatting to you! Big kiss. xxx"

I hear you saying "nothing to write home about". So I just responded:

"Have a fab time in Thailand. Hopefully see you when you get back. x"

That's when I got his sweetest message yet:

"Hopefully you'll still be single because I like you a lot! xxx"

At this stage I made the kind of sounds that women make when seeing the cutest of puppies doing the cutest of things. I got told off by my colleague (female) for being pathetic. Yes, she is single and might be slightly jealous (sorry girl if you are reading this but I will make you sure I sort you out, no need to be jealous)

As per the Rules I tried to keep an air of mystery but still give him something to hold on to:

"We'll just have to wait and see... but I do hope you come back. I would really like to see you again. Have a fab time. x"


To be continued in one month...?

No comments:

Post a Comment